The current fee structure for participating at Speed Sprint events is outlined below:
1. Race fee:
A fee per race is charged from participants. Contestants are free to decide number of races they want to run, in one or multiple classes, to improve their chances of wining.
- Standard entry is applicable if entry fee is paid at least seven days before the event.
- Late entry is applicable if entry fee is paid two days before the event.
- No entries are accepted one day before the event and only event day fee is applicable for entries on the spot subject to availability.
|2 Wheeler||4 Wheeler|
|On spot entry||2000||5000|
2. Team fee: INR2,000
For all entries that become part of any team to complete for the Team Trophy a per driver / rider fee is charged. A driver / rider cannot be member of multiple teams.
- The entry fee is not refundable for non-shows or for races not completed.
- All participants have to be in possession minimum club sport FMSCI license valid of current calendar.
- All participants have to arrange their own high risk personal and vehicle accident insurance.