Speed Sprint Entry fee structure is based on how many races are already subscribed at the time of your making the entry. Early birds are rewarded with slightly lower entry fee. Each entry is for one race around the track.
In addition there is per person registration charge of Rs1,000 irrespective of number of races run by the individual.
The number of races we can run on a Speed Sprint Sunday depend on factors like the track, season of event etc. Generally we are able to run 180~200 races in a day. Following limits are used for standard races and beyond that premium races are charged:
To get a confirmed entry:
FOR CONFIRMED ENTRY AT STANDARD RATE
1. To get a confirmed entry pay a deposit fee (adjustable against total fee) using PayUMoney by clicking here
2. Then click here to fill online entry form at Speed Sprint registration page where you will be required to fill in details plus the reference number of your PayUMoney receipt.
3. Once online registration is submitted you will get email giving you registration information, your pre-filled entry form and balance payment due information.
4. Print and sign the attached documents with email and bring it along with necessary photocopies on the day of the event
5. Pay balance due amount to our bank account either before the event or at the event venue itself. This is not a refundable deposit and can only be adjusted against total fee due for your races.
FOR PROVISIONAL ENTRY
1. Click to fill in online entry form at Speed Sprint registration page
2. Once online registration is submitted you will get email giving you registration information, your pre-filled entry form and entry fee due.
3. Pay your complete fee to our bank account within three working days.
4. Print and sign the attached documents with email and bring it along with necessary photocopies on the day of the event.
5. If fee is not paid in time the entry is liable to be cancelled.
Speed Sprint IX concluded with great attendance on 269 races on Sunday August 24, 2014 at Vatika Info-Tech City.
Over all results:
- Gaurav Sirivastava
- Aditya Thkur
- Rihen Bhardwaj
- Aabhishek Mishra
- Phil Matthai
- Parminder Thakur
- Aabhishek Mishra
- Jes David
- Atul Sharma
Download PDF’s from links below
Track layout at Speed Sprint IX, Jaipur, is given below.The total length of track is almost touching 5 kilometers encompassing almost 40 direction changes. Now that will call for handful driving if you are looking for winning podium place.
We count 8 handbrake turns in the circuit. Two of them are actually drift turns and if any driver takes a Scandinavian flick approach to these turns he can be rewarded in time penalties.
While generally the track surface is good there are two places where there are two or three area of pot holes where you need to tread carefully.
Which tyres will work better? In our opinion slicks will give lesser grip as there is some loose surface. All terrain will work better as will highway patterns.
Up to date registration list for races at Speed Sprint IX on Sunday August 24, 2014, at Jaipur
Preview of track for Speed Sprint IX to be held on Sunday August 24, 2014 at Vatika InfoTech City, Jaipur.
Speed Sprint Drag Registration Form. Your entry would be completed only on payment of fee.
Use code “Direct” if you are going to make payment directly to our bank account. Or use the code you get from PayUMoney payment gateway on pre-payment.
The inaugural drag is proposed to be held within four classes. If the situation warrant the number of classes my be increased. All modifications are permitted and no turbo factor is applicable to engine capacity.
To directly confirm your entry follow two steps:
- Make online payment here using credit-card/debit-card/net-banking
- Then complete your entry form here using the payment code generated in step #1.
Alternately you can register first and then pay at our bank. To make your entry registration click here. Use code “Direct” on first page to indicate that you will make direct payment later. However this registration will not be confirmed as entry till you make the payment and send details to us.
Download detailed regulations from link below